Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thing 2

Blogging and writing online so that anyone can read and respond causes me to pause before saying something to determine and decide if I should say it 'just so' or change it. Will my opinion be too out there for some people - especially those I work with who might happen across my blog? Am I going to anger someone or push them farther than they are prepared to go? I'm not sure. I like honesty from others, and I don't like hiding my thoughts or feelings. It's in my nature to say what I think, but I'm learning to try to do so in a way that appeals to others instead of setting them up for defensive responses. I think, if we are conscientious people who are ethical and caring individuals, we will give our writing more thought. If we aren't, we won't.

No comments: